Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mettarium.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mettarium’s website, located at https://mettarium.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mettarium.com if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that a web server places on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and only a web server in the domain that issued the cookie can read them.
Unless otherwise stated, Mettarium and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mettarium.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access mettarium.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from mettarium.com
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from mettarium.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from mettarium.com
- Redistribute content from mettarium.com
This agreement will begin on the present date.
Mettarium reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
Hereby, you grant Mettarium a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to Our Content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- .com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mettarium; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Mettarium. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mettarium’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Liability for Content:
We shall not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains